welcome take off your shoes and grab a cup

Thursday, April 11, 2013

A cup of the smaller things in life

Life is really great right now :)

This first half of the year has been quite drastic and this change is quite drastic too!
I'm so happy. I'm genuinely happy. I'm working at a dream job as a preschool teacher!
I feel so unstoppable. I feel so tall. I feel so proud. I feel like I'm worth a bajillion!
The children are so inspiring! The small things they take into account is such a blessing! I love my life!
To see them grow mentally and physically and seeing this progression is so worth it!
Some day I will be able to have children of my own! I've definitely noticed that not till I'm ready I don't want children. It impacts the child in such a big way. The children look up to you as a role model figure!
How crazy is that? How humbling is that?
I love this feeling of waking up and not knowing what to expect! The spontaneous aspect of being around children :) such a joy, such a blessing.
I'm happy, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment