welcome take off your shoes and grab a cup

Friday, November 1, 2013

A cup of the little voice inside me


I don't really understand the saying "wearing your heart on your sleeve"
Maybe it's because I've never did wear it on my sleeve...
I'm quite scared to do so.
It's a bad bad world out there. I have troubles even trying to trust people on a daily basis.
You're asking me to show my weak side. No one sees that except a few.
Even then, I try to hide my hurts. At this point no one or nothing can try to see my heart.
It's not there. seriously. the other day I tried to feel something yet nothing. I tried to smile yet I just cried.
I want to do so to meet my special other but I think i'm at a point where I'm not fixable.

Yet there's that little voice inside me that keeps telling me I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment